My top 3 favourite sports

Hi world today for blog I will be talking about my top 3 favourite sports. I choose this topic because I like sports and I think some sport are healthy for us.

1. Basketball. I choose basketball because it’s my most favourite sports and I love playing it. When I play basketball I normally practice my dribbling and shooting. I am really good at the sports and I think you guys should try to play it. It doesn’t matter if you suck at it, its your first time playing, but if you keep practicing you’ll see that your starting to get really good at it and maybe you’d even make to an NBA, because that’s my dream to be a basketball player.
  2. Soccer. I think mostly of my friend like to play soccer. I also like to play soccer, I find that if I’m sometimes stress I just go play soccer on our backyard and go for a jug to reduce the stress. I like playing soccer because it’s fun to to play it, especially with my friends, but because of this covid-19 we cant play it because its a close contact. But yeah some of the professional soccer I like is Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr, I also like Lionel Messi but he is not really my type so yeah.

Hockey. When I came here I didn’t really know what kind of sport they plays here because I was new in Canada. When I went to school in Canada I was so shy that I barely talk but now, I’m not shy anymore. I think when I learn to skate, I think I was 9-10 that time. The first time I try skating I was so scared to fall down to the ice, but when I keep practicing how to skate, I learned it and then when get good at it, I started to play with stick and puck and I was enjoying it. I also know lots of my friend that love playing hockey and I do too. When I came to my friend house we play hockey and we play bodychecking and it was fun, but I did hurt my self because one of my friend body check and I hit my back to the chair and my back was hurting really bad so we stop and just hockey.

Check this other cool blog

https://elijahsaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

https://jaydensaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

Bye guys, but I will see you next week!!!!

2 thoughts on “My top 3 favourite sports