My Rant

Hi world for my blog today, I’m doing my rant. I decided to do my rant because my rant is about language learning and I thought it would be great to blog about because I came from another country’s and I speak another language so this is why I pick language learning. If you guys don’t know rant, rant is basically a speak or a shout at length in wild, impassioned way.

Language Learning

When people ask me if I speak more than one language, I often asked “Don’t you get confused”?

It’s as if the fact that I speak to language is hardship. Actually, quite the opposite is true. It is a gift. Having a second language open the world up for me, it does not shrink it.

I admit as right now, I did sometimes mix my languages. Notice I didn’t say mix up. I combined them not, because I was confused, but because I was choosing the right word that fit the meaning I wanted to transport. And sometimes the word happened to be in a different language I start on my sentences. Luckily, my sister made it pretty clear.” Finish your sentence in the same language you started it in. It was another exercise for me to find the right word in the particular language I speak in.

I ask myself, what does this have to do with Voice Over. A lot actually. I worked with my words. All types of word: silly words, sales word, and technical words. They all convey a meaning.

My job is to bring that meaning to my life. As voice talent, were not just reading, were telling story, and learning new languages can boosts brain power and sharpened our mind.

I firmly believed that if you lived in a different country, you should be able to communicate effectively in the language of that country.

I use two of my language at school and at our house- I can say that learning a different language is important for me.

I also find that learning new languages can be helpful for us because its great for travelling and it makes you smarter. The first time I came in Canada I wasn’t so sure how to speak English that good and I agree speaking English is a bit hard for me, but when we keep learning the languages, we notice that it’s getting easier as the time goes on.

Check this other cool blog

https://elijahsaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

https://jaydensaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog, see you next week!!!

2 thoughts on “My Rant