About me

Hi, today for my blog ill be talking about me.

So lets starts what’s my favourite. So my favourite foods are steak, pizza, and BBQ. The reason I like them because they are good and tasty (depends how you cook it)  if you put lot of sauce in your BBQ and steak. But for the pizza I like more cheese and lots of vegetable such as, bell pepper and mushroom.

My favourite sport. My favourite sport are basketball and soccer. So lets start in basketball. The reason why I like basketball because I grew in Philippine’s and in Philippine’s we like basketball. I started to play basketball when I was around 8-9 so then I started to like them until now. Soccer I like soccer because we run there a lot and that’s what I like in sport running, because in Philippine’s we like to play lots of running like tag and more running.

My language. If you guys think that I speak English, no I don’t speak English  I speak Filipino. I speak Filipino because I was born at Philippines and the reason why speak English too because I moved here at 2017 when I was 9. So in that 3 years I learn so many things in Canada, like speaking their own languages but we usually speak our own languages in my house.

My favourite to do at home. My favourite to do at home is to read, play hockey on my on our basement and cleaning my room. I like reading books because if I’m bored I just read books. I like playing hockey in my basement because Its my kind of my favourite sport, because I like skating so when we go to city we went to buy hockey stick and other equipment to play in the river and in the arena in Arborg. Cleaning my room. I like cleaning my room because sometimes I find cleaning my room is actually fun because If you don’t find your toy and after cleaning your room you find it your going to be so happy so that’s my favourite thing to clean my room.